Thursday, November 4, 2010

NaBloPoMo


NaBloPoMo....what??!!
It's that time of year again for National Blog Posting Month. I am going to try and post evey day this month. I already missed the first but I posted several on the second (so maybe that makes up for it). Also, it appears that I missed yesterday but what mistakenly happened was I picked a post that I never finished and completed it but forgot that once it's been saved, Blogger posts it on the day you saved it, not the day you published it. ARGGGH!! One of my many complaints about Blogger BUT it's free so I will keep other comments to myself. :) So here is yesterday's...dessert place setting.

Would love for you to join me in this challenge this month. So, let me know in the comments and post a link to your blog. THANKS!

Here are a few of my friends who will be joining me...
Danielle
Anne
Malia
Sara

(The picture of Asher has nothing to do with this post but wanted something to make the post more eye appealing and doesn't that face just make you crack up! :))

1 comment:

Malia said...

Love the glasses! So cute!