Friday, November 5, 2010

free for life international


A friend of mine just sent me a photo of this flyer. I have never heard of Free for Life International, but after doing a quick search, I learned a little more about this organization and how it got started from simply watching CBS's "48 Hours Mystery." It's amazing to me how one simple event can be so life-changing and for the good of others. I have a deep passion for helping girls sold into sexual trafficking. Our first connection to this extreme issue was through International Justice Mission. I would love to go to this event but even if I don't make it, I hope that simply learning more about this organization will spur me to continue to take action against such horrific events that are happening every day. If you would like to learn more about this event, go here.

No comments: