Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Mini Desserts


I have been plotting a new business idea. I am always trying to come up with something for myself to do other than hanging out with the boys. I love being a stay-at-home mom but sometimes I need another outlet. So, my newest idea is making mini desserts. I made some this past weekend for my friend, Rebecca. She was having a nice dinner for her entire family and asked me to make three kinds of mini desserts to serve. We decided on these three desserts: mini raspberry apple pies, mini vanilla cakes with Nutella frosting, and mini tiramisu eclairs
Now I just need to come up with a buisness name...Sweet Bite Delights, Mini Bite Delights, Little Bite Delights, Tiny Bite Delights...hmmm? Maybe someone has a great suggestion for me.

3 comments:

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

i applaud you. i do not bake because i would eat it ALL. this would be a disaster for my waistline.

david wilson said...

Hey!
You better not start a new business and leave us boys!!

Anonymous said...

I vote for Mini Delights (a play on many delights). Good idea! I can't imagine having the time for that right now, but maybe when Ace is older I'll feel differently???