Monday, November 23, 2009

Early Thanksgiving

This past weekend we headed to Ohio for an early Thanksgiving with my family. We decided to take the boys to the Newport Aquarium on Friday evening and they loved it. We went at a great time and it felt as if we were the only ones in there. Can you believe we were able to capture this picture just as the whale was jumping out of the water?
I really liked how this aquarium captured the attention of both Asher and Jonas. Asher at one point said, "I don't like the big fish, just the little ones." Jonas didn't have to tell us what he liked. He would just scream and point to the big fish with all the excitement a one year old can exude.

Saturday evening we got together with my aunts, uncles and cousins on my mom's side. All but one of my cousin and her family were there. The kids all had a great time. My aunt Candy does a great job of bringing plenty of games for the kids to get involved in together.

My mom (Nana) enjoying her grandbabies (Jonas and my sister's baby, Anthony).

Looking forward to us all getting together again very soon(hopefully at Christmas).
(Oh, and this trip was the reason I missed blogging on Friday and Saturday. My mom's computer is SUPER SLOW so I was not about to give up time with my family to blog....hope the blogging world is forgiving.)

No comments: