Saturday, July 4, 2009

Celebrating Marriage

This past Thursday night David and I went to our friend Josh's wedding. David was actually a groomsmen in the wedding. It was such a beautiful ceremony and reception--all in one place (The Cannery Ballroom). We were thankful to have the oppurtunity to celebrate with our friends as they begin their marriage and to visit with friends that we don't normally see.

Less than a week ago, David and I celebrated our 6th anniversary (June 28th). I am so blessed to be married to David. I cannot imagine my life without him.
Thanks Nana and Papa Bruce for babysitting so that we could enjoy a quiet evening out!

1 comment:

Paul & Julie said...

I can't believe it's been 6 years already! It seems like just yesterday we were dancing & lighting sparklers at your reception.