Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Belmont Reunion


The past two weeks have been filled with reunions. I had my five year reunion from physical therapy school two weekends ago. It was so great to meet the children that have all been born since we have graduated and the new spouses. We had a family picnic at the park for lunch and for dinner we all left the kiddos at home and went to Amerigo's. It was a great evening to reminisce our days in school, see some of our old professors and hear what everyone is doing now. I was the ONLY one who is not currently practicing. Although, I wouldn't trade my current job of staying home with my kids for anything. The picture above is of my closest friends in school. We were lab partners in gross anatomy (yes, we had our own human cadaver to dissect)and were called the "fearsome foursome." Good times!

1 comment:

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

a human cadaver? that is disgusting. i'm so glad i picked the right career field for me.